Specialties 24- Hour Towing & Recovery since 1946. History Established in 1946 Boggs Wrecker Service Inc. has been run by the Boggs family since 1946. Boggs Garage, first located on the corner of 10th and Conner in Noblesville, Indiana, was established by Harold and Maxine Boggs. Boggs Garage then moved to 2180 Greenfield Avenue, still located in Noblesville. The Boggs’ then began horse trailer sales along with their garage services. Buckwheat & Connie Boggs inherited the company in 1984. Boggs Services Inc. was then incorporated in 1994. After the passing of Buckwheat Boggs in January 2009, his and Connie’s daughter, Melissa Boggs has taken over management of the business. With the help of loyal employees and customers, Boggs Wrecker Service Inc. has lasted over 62 years. Meet the Business Owner:
Melissa B. Melissa has grown up in the towing industry, as did her father. After the passing of Buckwheat Boggs in January of 2009, Melissa has taken over management of the business along with her mom.